- Çookie Description
Cookies are small data storage files that are saved on the computer, mobile phone, tablet or other mobile device that the user accesses by internet sites. In this file, information about the user's website navigation is stored. Thus, the devices that the user accesses will remember this data when they use the website again.
- Purpose of Using Cookies
Cookies are necessary and important for the user to use the website effectively and more easily. Cookies are also used to provide more suitable services, products or offers to users on the websites of the website and third parties. Main usage purposes;
- To improve the services offered to users in order to increase the functionality and performance of the website,
- To improve the website, to offer new features on the website and to customize the features offered according to the preferences of the users;
- The need for some statistical data in order to use the website more effectively,
- Collecting information about the browsing and usage preferences and habits of users specific to the website you are on,
- Fulfilling legal and contractual obligations, especially those arising from the Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts, and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet ensuring security.
- 3. Types of Cookies We Use on Our Website
Persistent cookies are cookies that persist on the hard disk of the user's device until a certain date or until they are deleted by the user. These are cookies that are generally used to measure the user's site movements and preferences.
3.2 Session Cookies
Session cookies are used to separate the user's visit into sessions and do not collect data. These are temporary cookies that are deleted when the user leaves the website they visit or stays inactive for a while.
In case users log in to the website using their passwords; With this type of cookies, it is determined that users are a website user on every page they visit on the website, and users are prevented from re-entering their passwords on every page.
Analytical cookies are cookies that provide the analytical results of the number of users visiting the internet pages, the determination of the pages viewed by the users on the website, the website visiting hours, and the website scrolling movements.
User Blocking of Cookies
• Internet Explorer
- Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
- Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings and tap or click the OK button to block all cookies.
• Microsoft Edge
- Click on the section with three dots in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and go to the Settings section.
- After selecting Select Items to Clean from the new window that appears, select the sections you want to clean from the window that appears.
- There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by selecting the one you want.
• Google Chrome
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click More Settings in the top right.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under "All cookies and site data", search for the Website's name.
- Click the Remove icon to the right of the site.
• Mozilla Firefox
- Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
- Change Firefox to use custom settings for history.
- Click the Show cookies... button. The Cookies window will appear.
- In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
- Close the Cookies window by clicking the Close button. Then close the about:preferences page.
- Choose Safari > Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Click Website Data.
- Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
KUsers can contact us at the specified address to forward all their questions and opinions regarding the Policy: ' ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’’